Friday, October 26, 2007

Col Idea

I really have had nothing to blog about... except for one thing. I had an idea one day. It was to make a separate blog one day and try free offers that say that they pay you and to see if they actually do. I doubt that any of them are legit, but it could be worth a shot. In order to do that, I might also have to rent a P.O. box at the post office if anything requires that I have to get mail or that I have to give an address. I thought that that would be something cool to try, but then again, there is a lot of risk out there and it would not be worth it. Watch out for the upcoming blog if it ever makes it.

No comments:

SRC="http://www.submitexpress.com/submitexpress.gif" BORDER=0 height=31 width=88>
Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
 
Google