Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome to IOG

Have you ever been sitting at the couch or the dinner table and thought of something really random like when was salad dressing invented? You are not alone. I was sitting at the dinner table and thought of some of those things to look up. Then I thought about making a blog that will cover pretty much the most diverse topics from the history of salad dressing to Where the world's largest ball of twine is.

You too can join me in this ongoing project. Leave comments if you'd like to tell me how I am doing with my blog. I would really appreciate that.

That was really not much of an introduction, but it is good enough.

Just so you know- everything that I will look up to put on this blog is one of the search results from www.google.com

At the end of each post I will put the URL at the bottom of where I got it from. Or I will put a link on the side if I can figure out how to do that.

Well that is all that I have to say other than welcome to IOG.

No comments:

SRC="http://www.submitexpress.com/submitexpress.gif" BORDER=0 height=31 width=88>
Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
 
Google