Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving

I googled Thanksgiving yesterday,(since it is around the corner) and I found a bunch of god sites, but the one that think is the best is the Wikipedia which I will put a link to at the top and bottom. I thought that Thanksgiving was all about Turkey, but that is not what they had at thee first Thanksgiving meal, it was more like berries and whatever they can get in the woods.

You also have to consider that it was in New England and it was very cold there and no crops could grow, they were already harvested, so nothing was left.

Anyways, I will change the template for Thanksgiving today and the rest of the site will be thanksgiving themed.

No comments:

SRC="http://www.submitexpress.com/submitexpress.gif" BORDER=0 height=31 width=88>
Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
 
Google